[SDS] Production Board Announcement

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Thu Jun 26 23:05:39 EDT 2014

Hey everyone!

After much deliberation and work with our Production Manager, we are now
prepared to announce the Fall 2014 Production Board for "12 Angry Men."

See below:

*Production Manager:* Lauren Harpst
*Assistant Production Manager:* Coleton Leach
*Stage Manager:* The executive board is currently reviewing resumes for a
professional
*Sound Designer:* Kelsey Mayhew
*Hair/Makeup Designer:* Kellie Vertetis
*Costumes Designer:* Jack Farzan
*Properties Manager:* Molly Dugan

And finally, we are trying something new with this semester and will be
having a team covering *lights, set, carpentry, and electrics*. This team
will consist of: Joe Strokusz, Jeff Miscione, and Joshua Phillips.

Congratulations to the selected Production Board! Happy almost Friday and
have a great night!

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
3/5 Chemical Engineering Cooperative Education Student
Engineering Intern at Radiant Energy Systems May 2014 - August 2014
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013, Fall 2014 - Spring 2015
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter
Orientation Leader 2013 - 2014
Stevens Student Ambassador
*http://www.strikingly.com/trevor-batchelder