[SDS] Table Sitting

DeVon C. Lineman dlineman at stevens.edu
Fri Mar 21 11:56:46 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

Remember when we told you all at the last GBM that table sitting was a thing
and that we need people to do it?  Well today is your lucky day!  Here is a
sign up sheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtkhhQlfHRGvdHZ1cmF3RFJrRzk4dF
9jWlI5bmt0Tnc&usp=drive_web#gid=0>  for table sitting!

If you sign up for a slot, you are committed to be there for the entirety of
your shift!  Table sitting starts this Monday.  It's a lot of fun!

DeVon C. Lineman
M.S. Mathematics '14
Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity
Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President
The Gear and Triangle Society - President
Quackappella - Co-Founder
Student Government Association - Senior Senator