[SDS] Cast Party

DeVon C. Lineman dlineman at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 27 11:10:36 EDT 2014

Natalie has a message for all of you.  Check it out:

--------------

Hello SDS!

Showtime is right around the corner, and that means cast party! The e-board has put together some feasible options for this year's menu selection, and we'd like your input.

We've come up with the following:

Qdoba
Pota-topia
Pizza Republic (but NOT pizza)
Pizza (but NOT Pizza Republic)

Please give us your opinion here! There's also places to voice your own opinion and let us know of any dietary concerns you may have.

You've got until Saturday night! We're placing the order then.

Cheers,

Natalie Barillaro
Dog, Dog Fort
Stevens Institute of Technology Co-op '17
Computer Science Major
Senior Member at Large, Stevens Dramatic Society 2014
Senior Citizen (in Dog Years) Who Still Finds Rick Rolling Hilarious, Doesn't Care

DeVon C. Lineman
M.S. Mathematics '14
Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity
Stevens Dramatic Society – Vice President
The Gear and Triangle Society – President
Quackappella – Co-Founder
Student Government Association – Senior Senator