[SDS] Updated Nominations

DeVon C. Lineman dlineman at stevens.edu
Fri May 2 14:36:51 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

We're almost there.  The election meeting is tomorrow at 1:30 pm in E 222
and I sure hope you're all ready to hear A LOT of speeches.  Here are the
updated nominations:

President - Natalie Barillaro, Trevor Batchelder, Elizabeth Lamb, Jason Ajmo
Senior Executive Vice President - Natalie Barillaro, Michael Cahill,
Kathleen Nevola, Claire Griffin, Kellie Vertetis, Devon Kelly, Beth Hromada,
Jason Ajmo
Business Manager - Kathleen Nevola, Kellie Vertetis, Claire Griffin, Beth
Hromada, Devon Kelly, Jason Ajmo
Publicity Manager - Kelsey Mayhew, Kellie Vertetis, Joshua Phillips, Devon
Kelly, Jason Ajmo, Devin Mattheson
Member at Large - Kellie Vertetis, Joshua Phillips, Joey Strokusz, Ian
DiGuilio, Kelsey Mayhew, Sean Kelty, Kathleen Nevola, Beth Hromada, Jason
Ajmo, Devin Mattheson

Wow that's a lot.

DeVon C. Lineman
M.S. Mathematics '14
Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity
Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President
The Gear and Triangle Society - President
Quackappella - Co-Founder
Student Government Association - Senior Senator