[SDS] Chairs are in

Kathleen Nevola knevola at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 30 13:01:27 EDT 2014

Hey guys,

The Staples chairs just came in. If anyone is available, please meet me in
the lobby of Howe at 2 so that we can move the chairs down to DeBaun. There
are 12 boxes, and I cant move them myself.

Anyone who can help, thank you. We will be loading the chairs onto carts
and taking them down to DeBaun.

Thanks for your help and text me if you are coming. (973-864-7116)

Thank you.
*Kathleen Nevola*

B.S./M.S. in Chemical Biology, Stevens Institute of Technology, 2016
Graduate Researcher, Glavy Lab, Stevens Institute of Technology
Business Manager, Stevens Dramatic Society, 2014-2015