[SDS] Rocky ProBoard Interest Meeting

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 2 18:47:16 EDT 2014

Below is a message from Rocky Horror Committee Head, Sean Kelty:

On Thursday 9/4 at 9PM in P-116, we'll be having a short meeting for those
interested in the Production Board for SDS's annual production of the Rocky
Horror Picture Show Shadow Cast! We are looking for Costume Managers,
Properties Managers, Cast Directors, and Audience Participation Directors.
If you are interested in any of these positions or a leadership position in
this production, please come to P-116on Thursday. It shouldn't take more
than 15 minutes.

If you can't make the meeting but are interested in Pro-Board, e-mail me at
skelty at stevens.edu and I'll send you a copy of the short application with
details on the positions.

Get ready for another semester of Tim Curry and push-ups,
Sean Kelty

Also please note that auditions for "Twelve Angry Men" will run 7-11:30 PM
both Thursday 9/4 and Friday 9/5. Our apologies for any confusion.

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
3/5 Chemical Engineering Cooperative Education Student
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013, Fall 2014 - Spring 2015
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter
Orientation Leader 2013 - 2014
Stevens Student Ambassador
*http://www.strikingly.com/trevor-batchelder