[SDS] Performing Arts Opportunities

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 11 16:20:47 EDT 2014

Hey everyone,

A couple of opportunities have cropped up this week. Check them out!

*Metropolitan Opera Opening Night*

"

Hello Everyone:

Each year, we get asked by an events company to work as house staff for the
Opening Night Telecast of the Metropolitan Opera in Times Square.

This year, the date is Monday, September 22 and we would have to be there
by 3:30 p.m. and it ends around 10:30-11 p.m.

It's a long evening, you do a lot of talking and hand out programs, but you
get a free t-shirt, credentials and it's always a lot of fun. For your
work, you will get paid, and possibly dinner, by the event company.

I work the event each year and enjoy doing it.

If you are interested and can spare the time, please email me (
Robert.Gonzales at stevens.edu) as soon as you can.  They have requested a
total of 10 people to assist with the event.

Thanks,
Robert

"

*Much Ado About Nothing Reading*

"

I'd be happy to work some with anyone who can jump in and do this, either
sometime tomorrow or mid-late Friday afternoon.

Some DS members will remember Susanna Baddiel as an English accent coach.

BTW, "Ado" is the play for this year's Shakespeare project at Stevens.

Best,
Bethany Reeves