[SDS] Ethics Bowl, Acting Opportunity & GBM Date Change

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 29 16:05:31 EDT 2014

Hey everybody,

I hope everyone is having a great semester! As the semester is well
underway, so is rehearsal for both of our productions this semester.

Some other things going on are as follows:

*Ethics Bowl*

The Gear & Triangle Society is hosting an ethics bowl in less than two
weeks! It will be on Wednesday, October 8th, from 1-4pm.

The ethics bowl is an opportunity for student-made teams to debate over
ethical scenarios, serving to bring ethics and honorable decisions to the
forefront of our student body's priorities.

If you are interested in creating a team to represent Stevens Dramatic
Society, that would be awesome. Groups of 3-5 can be formed here, but if
you want to specifically go through SDS, send me an email, and we will work
out assembling a team.

The registration link is:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1amh7hffG7_GR5YX-2XuN7mZyA5o4TI7lVqwSGc7aijA/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link
*Chris Coppola Promo Video*

The below information is from Chris Coppola, Stevens & SDS alum:

Hi SDS

My name is Chris Coppola and I am a young alumni of SDS. I wanted to reach
out to SDS about an acting opportunity. After graduating from Stevens I
starting working with a tech start-up company and we are looking to shoot a
promotional video for our product. We are looking for a college female who
has acting experience. Our product is college safety related so we are
shooting on Stevens Campus (so they wouldn't have to go far). Is there a
place I can post this for SDS members to see? Let me know.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Chris

Shoot Chris an email at ccoppola at stevens.edu if you are interested.

--

Also - the GBM originally scheduled for 10/15 has been moved to *10/8 at
9:00 PM in E222*, as reflected on the Google Calendar.

That's all folks! Good luck with midterms, and see you soon!

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
3/5 Chemical Engineering Cooperative Education Student
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013, Fall 2014 - Spring 2015
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter
Orientation Leader 2013 - 2014
Stevens Student Ambassador
*http://www.strikingly.com/trevor-batchelder