[SDS] Congratulations, Wrap Up Meeting

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Sun Apr 12 22:37:26 EDT 2015

Good evening everyone!

Congratulations to all involved in Guys and Dolls on a record breaking
weekend! The show was absolutely phenomenal, and that is all because of
your hard work. You should all be extremely proud!

In addition, I also send this email to serve as a reminder about our show
wrap up GBM that occurs this *Wednesday at 9:00 PM in EAS 222*. Everyone's
input is invaluable for the growth of the society, AND executive board
nominations will also be occurring during this time, so your attendance is
even more vital.

That's all folks! Enjoy what is rest of your weekend, and see you on
Wednesday!

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
3/5 Chemical Engineering Cooperative Education Student
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
Technologist Co-op at Infineum USA
Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President: Fall 2014 - Spring 2015
ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter - Brother, Membership Vice President: Spring 2015 - Fall 2015
Orientation Leader 2013 - 2014
Stevens Student Ambassador
*http://www.strikingly.com/trevor-batchelder
<http://www.strikingly.com/trevor-batchelder> *