[SDS] Show Selection Final Meeting

Ian Diguilio idiguili at stevens.edu
Tue Dec 8 16:19:55 EST 2015

Hello everyone!

This email is to inform your top five musical choices.
Currently, the musicals which have received the most positive feedback from
you are, in no particular order*:

   - Avenue Q
   - Sweeney Todd
   - The Drowsy Chaperone
   - Rent
   - The Wedding Singer

*Caveat:  This list is not binding, as unforeseen circumstances could arise
(i.e. rights being unavailable, and such).

The Executive Board will be hosting the final show selection meeting
tomorrow, Wednesday 12/9, at 2pm in the Jacobus Large Conference Room.  The
meeting will be open to all society members for the first hour, so people
can come and offer final thoughts and opinions before the decision is
made.  I strongly encourage you to attend if you can.  Perhaps you know
something we do not!

At this point, if you have not filled out the form which had been sent out,
I ask that you do so now.  The more feedback that we get the more informed
a decision we can make.  I also ask that you fill out the form thinking
*realistically*! We all want to choose the best show we can, but there are
many factors to consider (voice type, ensemble size, pit size, etc.), so
please research the shows you suggest! *Link to the form: *
http://goo.gl/forms/6JLYLJViN5

Thank you all very much, and I hope to see you tomorrow!

Regards,

*Ian DiGuilio*
Chemical Engineering '18
Stevens Scholar
President, Stevens Dramatic Society, Spring 2016
Brother, Alpha Phi Omega, Theta Alpha