[SDS] MUSICAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Natalie Barillaro nbarilla at stevens.edu
Mon Dec 21 13:12:49 EST 2015

Hello, SDS!

*The sun is shining, it's a lovely day. *
*It's time for an email from your eboard bae*
*But you just keep asking, "What's the play?"*
*Without further ado- *

Why, it's  *Avenue Q!*
(Graphic Design already lovingly provided by our brilliant Kellie Vertetis)

We couldn't be more excited to work on this next semester, but we're going
to need *a lot of help*. That's where *you* come in:

*ABOUT THE SHOW*

   - Check it out on Wikipedia <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avenue_Q>
   - Listen to the soundtrack
   <https://youtu.be/-huoQ0SVn4M?list=PLBCD2CF3875E6997C>
   - GET EXCITED
   - Try not to cry laughing.

*CASTING*
Auditions will be held in January:

   - Friday, January 29th (7PM-9PM)
   - Saturday, January 30th  (11AM- 3PM)
   - With *Callbacks *on Sunday, January 31  (9AM-12PM)

** More information to come as we begin the process of finding our
professionals.
** Callbacks will NOT interfere with Midsummer, should you be involved with
that. Just be sure to audition on Friday night!

*TECH/CREATIVE/MANAGEMENT*
For PM, SM, ASM, and AD (and all related jobs) see the form HERE
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EotVVOn_JQprwczPxI0niMIpC5JW2d781XtaknC3lTE/viewform>
.
*We are looking to choose a production manager as soon as possible, so if
you are interested in this job specifically PLEASE get this form filled out
ASAP!!*

For Pro-Board (Lights, Sound, Props, Costumes, Set, Aesthetics, Carpentry,
etc), see the form HERE
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1M7LrYu5Z6K4Km1q5aekaHCql9N6ZRd0_z_ZBdU1kkgI/viewform>
.

As always, if you have any questions feel free to email us at
sds at stevens.edu.

With lots of love,

--
Natalie Barillaro
Stevens Institute of Technology Co-op '17