[SDS] Marketing Acting Opportunity, EBoard Meeting Time Change, South Park Cast

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Sat Feb 14 16:07:19 EST 2015

Hello everyone!

*Acting Opportunity*

The following was forwarded from Liz. If you are interested, you can reach
out to Beth Kissinger:

Hi Students,

I received some information from media and marketing for an upcoming photo
shoot – please read below:

*Stevens' Division of Communications & Marketing is seeking students for a
photo shoot inside the Hanlon Lab, **4th floor of Babbio, on Monday, Feb 23*
 *from 12:15 pm to 4 pm**. We ask that students come when they can and stay
as long as they can, as we need to have students for the entire time period
of the shoot.   **A free lunch will be served (pizza).*

*The photo shoot will involve posed shots of both individual students and
small groups of students interacting with faculty, as well as larger
classroom shots. Some video would also be shot, but this is primarily a
photo shoot, for the purpose of promotion of Stevens' finance programs,
general Stevens academics, etc. The photos could appear in print (The
Stevens Indicator alumni magazine and Stevens marketing and communications
materials), on the Stevens website, in web materials (such as Stevens'
NewsPoints) and in  multi-media form (video) used to promote Stevens'
programs.*

*Student dress should be business casual, or Stevens-branded gear. Please
-- no other logos, no other university wear, and no stripes.*

Feel free to share this with your members – they are looking to represent
all Stevens students in the shoot.

*Please email Beth Kissinger at bkissing at stevens.edu
<bkissing at stevens.edu> to sign-up.*

Thanks,

*Kristie Damell, Ed.D.*

*Assistant Dean of Students & Title IX Coordinator*

*Office of Student Life*

*Eboard Meeting Time Change*
Please note that our executive board meeting will now take place at 7:00 PM
instead of noon tomorrow. If you are unavailable for this new time, but
were planning on coming to discuss something, shoot us an email and we'll
address it as best we can.

*South Park Cast*

Here they are. Get pumped for South Park in May!

STAN MARSH - Michael McAree
KYLE BROFLOVSKI- Natalie Barillaro
ERIC CARTMAN- Frank Ali
KENNY McCORMICK- Jennifer Perugi
SHEILA BROFLOVSKI- Rebecca Dixon
TERRANCE- Eddie Albright
PHILLIP- Nick Antonov
SATAN- Aidan Racaniello
SADDAM HUSSEIN- Alex Post
GREGORY OF YARDALE- James Sweeney
WENDY TESTABURGER- Kelly Ehrhart
ZE MOLE- Will Renninger
BIG GAY AL- Bryan "Jethro" Pinamonti
MR. MACKEY- Steven Gabarró
MR. GARRISON- Robert Hale
GENERAL- Michael Paulauski
JIMBO KERN - Bryan Fitzpatrick
NED GERBLANSKY- Jeff Corson
CHEF- Dave Estrada
ENSEMBLE: Andrew Deutchman, Nate Edwards, Greg Corradi, Nicole
Santos, Danai Argyri, Cory Wiedmann, Mike Ipp

That's all folks! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
3/5 Chemical Engineering Cooperative Education Student
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
Technologist Co-op at Infineum USA
Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President: Fall 2014 - Spring 2015
ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter - Brother, Membership Vice President: Spring 2015 - Fall 2015
Orientation Leader 2013 - 2014
Stevens Student Ambassador
*http://www.strikingly.com/trevor-batchelder
<http://www.strikingly.com/trevor-batchelder> *