[SDS] Spring 2015 Welcome Back - Audtitions, GBM

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Thu Jan 22 16:25:01 EST 2015

Hello everyone!

I hope that everyone is having a great first week of classes!
Guys and Dolls will be in full swing very shortly. so here is all that you
will need to keep in mind in the next few weeks:

*General Body Meeting #1*
Our first General Body Meeting will take place next *Wednesday, January 28,
starting at 9:00 PM. *We will most likely be in E222, but the booking is
still pending approval, so please keep an eye on the Google calendar and
your emails.

*Guys and Dolls Auditions*

Auditions for Guys and Dolls will be next *Thursday and Friday*. Please
sign up for a time slot here <http://doodle.com/cxczvu6mzt5gngs3>.

Auditions will take place in Calder on the third floor of Howe. Come
prepared to sing a few bars from a song in the style of the show.
We are also teaming up with TAP this semester and offering a *Musical
Audition Workshop*, which our advisor, Dave Zimmerman has graciously
offered to put on. If you are interested in attending, please sign up, and
find event details on our Ducksync page
<https://orgsync.com/45833/forms/131448>.

*EBoard Meetings*
Executive board meetings will continue to be open to the general public,
and will occur weekly on *Sundays* from *12:00 PM - 2:00 PM* in *Jacobus
Large Conference Room*. If you have any questions, concerns, or urgent need
to do something with your early Sunday afternoon, we would be glad to have
you!

That's all folks! Keep an eye out for South Park information coming out
soon!

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
3/5 Chemical Engineering Cooperative Education Student
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President: Fall 2014 - Spring 2015
ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter - Brother, Membership Vice President: Spring 2015 - Fall 2015
Orientation Leader 2013 - 2014
Stevens Student Ambassador
*http://www.strikingly.com/trevor-batchelder
<http://www.strikingly.com/trevor-batchelder> *