[SDS] Scene Study Presentations!

Ian Diguilio idiguili at stevens.edu
Mon Jul 6 11:29:37 EDT 2015

Good Morning All!

We hope everyone had a relaxing and enjoyable holiday weekend!  Please see
the message below from Dr. Bethany Reeves about Debaun's Scene Study
Presentations this Thursday and Friday evening!  Scene selections happen
to include excerpts from our fall play selection, Arcadia.  Also,
applications for Production Manager and Stage Manager for Arcadia will be
released soon, so stay tuned!  Thank you!

Best Regards,

SDS Eboard

Dear SDS,

You are cordially invited to attend the final class
presentations of DeBaun's inaugural scene study workshop. These will be
performances of works-in-progress. Class members include current students
and several alumni, including some of our most recent graduates.

The evenings are free and at DeBaun. Programming as follows:

*THURSDAY JULY 9, 7:15 start: PRESENTATION NIGHT I*

DeVon, Bayindir, Ben, Bethany, Trevor, Kieran, Katie, Ryann

*Hamlet*, going straight into *Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead:* Ben,
Bayindir, DeVon
*Arcadia:* Kieran & Trevor
*Arcadia: *Ben & Bethany
*Mauritius:* Katie & Ryann
*Ghosts:* Ben & Bethany

*FRIDAY JULY 10, 7:15pm start: PRESENTATION NIGHT II*
Katie, Claire, Kieran, Devon, Natalie, Jack & Molly, Bethany

*Proof:*
  - Natalie & Devon (1st Hal/Catherine)
  - Katie & Claire (1st Claire/Catherine)
  - Natalie & Devon (2nd Hal/Catherine)
  - Claire & Kieran (3rd Hal/Catherine)
*The Bear:* Molly, Jack, Bethany (one-act play)

Dr. Bethany Reeves
Director, Stevens Choir & DeBaun PAC Voice Studio
Music Program Coordinator, DeBaun Performing Arts Center

Regards,

Ian DiGuilio
Chemical Engineering '18
Stevens Scholar
Vice President, Stevens Dramatic Society, 2015-2016
Estimating Intern, Hunter Roberts Construction Group Spring-Summer 2015
Brother, Alpha Phi Omega, Theta Alpha