[SDS] Rocky Horror, Arcadia, and Forms

Ian Diguilio idiguili at stevens.edu
Thu Jul 30 13:56:19 EDT 2015

Good afternoon, everyone!

I hope the summer has been treating everyone well.  As the Fall semester
gets closer and closer, we are working to keep y'all updated on everything
that is going on!

Firstly, the Application for Rocky Horror Production Board is now
available!  Use the following form to apply for positions such as Director,
Producer, and AP!  The dates for Rocky this year are October 29th, 30th,
and 31st, so mark your calendars!  Link for applications:
http://goo.gl/forms/wQqS7Hn7VT

Second, it has already been released, but applications for *Arcadia*
positions are open as well.  Apply for positions such as Production
Manager, Assistant Director, and Assistant Stage Manager!  Link for
applications: http://goo.gl/forms/amIoQey2LN

Lastly, preparing for the Fall production of *Arcadia*, we are looking to
get an idea of where interest sits on technical positions.  Please fill out
the following form, if you would be interested in learning more about
different kinds of technical theater aspects.  This form in no way binds
you to anything, we just want to see what people want to do!  Link to the
survey:  http://goo.gl/forms/z6cmv5ycT7

That is about it from me!  I will continue to send out emails and updates
and reminders about various Society events, opportunities and more.  If you
are interested in TAP and Debaun PAC's September production of chess,
please see my email from earlier today for details, or reach out to David
Zimmerman (dzimmerm at stevens.edu) with any questions!

If you would like to be removed from this list, please email me, and I will
have you removed.  If you would like to be stay kept up to date on key SDS
things, I can add you to the Digest List!  Or, if you are a recent
graduate, I can have you put on the Alumni list.  There are so many
options, the choice is yours!

Thank you all very much!

Regards,

*Ian DiGuilio*
Chemical Engineering '18
Stevens Scholar
Vice President, Stevens Dramatic Society, 2015-2016
Estimating Intern, Hunter Roberts Construction Group Spring-Summer 2015
Brother, Alpha Phi Omega, Theta Alpha