[SDS] Theater Experience This Weekend! - 6/6/15

Ian Diguilio idiguili at stevens.edu
Tue Jun 2 13:16:02 EDT 2015

Please see the message from Dr. Bethany Reeves, below!

~~~~~~~

"NYC area friends and Shakespeareans! You are hereby cordially invited to
an all-woman reading of "Hamlet" I've put together under the auspices of
the Instant Shakespeare Company. It's this coming Sat. 6/6, 1:00, free, at
the Mulberry Street Branch of the New York Public Library, 10 Jersey Street
(lower east side, near the Broadway/Lafayette stop). Script: the '06 Actors
Shakespeare Company cut. Cast includes me, Kate Ross
<https://www.facebook.com/kate.ross.7921>, Donna Kendall Stearns
<https://www.facebook.com/donna.k.stearns>, Cindy Boyle
<https://www.facebook.com/cindy.boyle.90>, Lynn Battaglia, Jacqueline
Margolis <https://www.facebook.com/jacqueline.margolis>, and a number of
Stevens students and alumni - Katie Ricculli
<https://www.facebook.com/kricculli>, Molly Molino
<https://www.facebook.com/molly.molino>, Rachel Watson, Liz Lamb, Natalie
Barillaro, & Claire Griffin."

Cheers,

BR
Dr. Bethany Reeves
Director, Stevens Choir & DeBaun PAC Voice Studio
Music Program Coordinator, DeBaun Performing Arts Center

Regards,

Ian DiGuilio
Chemical Engineering '18
Stevens Scholar
Vice President, Stevens Dramatic Society, 2015-2016
Estimating Intern, Hunter Roberts Construction Group Spring-Summer 2015
Brother, Alpha Phi Omega, Theta Alpha