[SDS] GBM #4, JMAL Elections

Ian Diguilio idiguili at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 29 17:29:03 EST 2015

Good day!

I hope everyone enjoyed their break and had a great Thanksgiving!

This email is a reminder that our *last GBM* will be held on *Wednesday
December 2nd at 9pm in Babbio 319*!!  Please try to be there!

We will continue taking suggestions for the Spring Musical up until the
meeting, so please do some research and offer us your suggestions!  Our
goal is to have the show chosen before break!

We will also be electing our new Junior MAL!  As a reminder, the nominees
are:

   - Aidan Racaniello
   - Charles Bethin
   - Julia Cahn

Nominations will remain open until the meeting. If you would like to add
someone to the list, or remove yourself, please email sds at stevens.edu.

Thank you very much! Hope to see you there!

Regards,

*Ian DiGuilio*
Chemical Engineering '18
Stevens Scholar
Vice President, Stevens Dramatic Society, 2015-2016
Brother, Alpha Phi Omega, Theta Alpha