[SDS] Show Trip Date Form and Ad Days!

Ian Diguilio idiguili at stevens.edu
Sat Oct 10 17:05:44 EDT 2015

Good afternoon!

Just a few quick announcements!

First, thank you to those who filled out the suggestion form for the show
that we will be going to see!  We now need to pick a date that is
convenient for people to go see it.  Please fill out this form to help us
pick a date!  Once the date has been picked we will let everyone know about
what show we will be seeing, ticket prices, and all of that good
information!  *Link to form*: https://orgsync.com/45833/forms/165512

Second, we have dates for ad days!  This is when we go out into Hoboken and
sell show bill ads to the local businesses!  These dates are:

   - TOMORROW 10/11/15 from 10am - 12pm
   - Sunday 10/18/15 from 10am - 1pm
   - Thursday 10/22/15 from 1pm - 4pm
   - Tuesday 10/27/15 from 10am - 12pm

If you can't make an ad day but you know someone who would like to buy an
ad, please contact Kellie Vertetis (kverteti at stevens.edu).
Remember, those who help sell $75 worth of ads earn a free show shirt!

Speaking of show shirts, if you are interested in getting one, reserve it
now!  They are only $10 and are a fun way of representing the Society and
supporting the show! *Link to shirts*: https://orgsync.com/45833/gear/2814

Lastly, our second GBM is approaching so save the date! Wednesday 10/21 in
Babbio 319!

Thank you!

Regards,

*Ian DiGuilio*
Chemical Engineering '18
Stevens Scholar
Vice President, Stevens Dramatic Society, 2015-2016
Estimating Intern, Hunter Roberts Construction Group Spring-Summer 2015
Brother, Alpha Phi Omega, Theta Alpha