[SDS] GBM #1 is TONIGHT!, Arcadia Auditions, Rocky Interest

Ian Diguilio idiguili at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 9 11:14:03 EDT 2015

Good morning, everyone!

Today is the day!  Our *FIRST GENERAL BODY MEETING* is being held *TONIGHT*
 in *BABBIO 319* at *9PM*!!  We will be discussing our plans for the
semester, our fall production, and lots of other fun things, so come on out!

Also, if you are free this afternoon, feel free to stop by our table at the
club fair!

*Don't forget that auditions for Arcadia are tomorrow and Friday from
7-11pm in Debaun Auditorium! * If you haven't scheduled an appointment to
audition, please do so! Walk-ins are welcome, but having scheduled
appointments guarantees you a specific time slot.
*Link for appointment*: http://doodle.com/my9kfq7zq44txiyz

There will also be a Rocky Horror interest meeting tomorrow night at 9pm in
Peirce 116!  Come on out if you are interested in being a part of our
annual Shadow Cast production.

That's all for now!  See you tonight!

Regards,

*Ian DiGuilio*
Chemical Engineering '18
Stevens Scholar
Vice President, Stevens Dramatic Society, 2015-2016
Estimating Intern, Hunter Roberts Construction Group Spring-Summer 2015
Brother, Alpha Phi Omega, Theta Alpha