[SDS] Broadway Show Survey & Metropolitan Opera

Ian Diguilio idiguili at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 16 14:14:24 EDT 2015

Good afternoon!

As mentioned at our first General Body Meeting, the Society will be seeing
a musical at some point this semester.  We have yet to decide what we will
go and see, so we would like your opinions!  The link below will take you
to an OrgSync form where you can contribute your idea.  The form will close
on September 25th, so fill it out soon!

*Link to the form*: https://orgsync.com/45833/forms/161790

Also, please see the message from Robert Gonzales, below.  He is looking
for volunteers to help work the Metropolitan Opera's opening night
performance in Times Square.  The event is incredibly fun to be a part of,
so I encourage you to participate if you can!

*Message from Robert*:

Hello Everyone!

Every year, Stevens get asked by an events company to work as house staff
for the Opening Night Telecast of the Metropolitan Opera in Times Square.

This year, the date is Monday, September 21 and we would have to be there
by 3:30 p.m.

It's a long evening, you do a lot of talking and hand out programs, but you
get a free t-shirt and it's always a lot of fun.  This is a volunteer
event, but in the past we have been surprised by sometimes getting some
money and food for working.

I work the event each year and enjoy doing it.

*If you are interested and can spare the time, please email me
at Robert.Gonzales at stevens.edu <Robert.Gonzales at stevens.edu> as soon as you
can*.  I have to send a listing of names to the event company so that know
how many people we have to work the event.

Thanks,

Robert

*Robert Gonzales Jr.*

*Director of Event Management*

*Office of University Events*

T 201 216 8933

Thank you, everyone!  Have a great week!

Regards,

*Ian DiGuilio*
Chemical Engineering '18
Stevens Scholar
Vice President, Stevens Dramatic Society, 2015-2016
Estimating Intern, Hunter Roberts Construction Group Spring-Summer 2015
Brother, Alpha Phi Omega, Theta Alpha