[SDS] Congrats New EBoard, and AMERICAN PSYCHO

Natalie Barillaro nbarilla at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 28 14:21:36 EDT 2016

Good afternoon, all.

Say hello to the SDS Eboard for your 2016-2017 school year.

*President* - Josh Phillips
*Vice President - *Ayse Akin
*Business Manager *- Aidan Racaniello
*Publicity Manager - *Charles Bethin
*Senior MAL - *Julia Cahn
*Junior MAL - *Kevin Raleigh

I can rest easy knowing that the club is in good hands. I'm proud of all of
you, and I can't wait to see what you do.

If you would like to see American Psycho this weekend (Sunday at 2PM)
please fill out this form
<https://orgsync.com/45833/forms/198473/submissions>! The first 15 people
to sign up will get tickets. Cost is $25. There's more information in the
form.

Also, if you haven't seen it yet: The cast of Hamilton does Sweeney
<https://www.facebook.com/BCEFA/videos/10156973650470454> (thanks Kathy!)

Lastly, this is probably the last email I will be sending you as Vice Mate.
First President? That's not quite right either. Nevertheless it has been an
honor to serve you this semester. I mean every ounce of sappy BS I write in
my bios every semester; this community is a second home to me, and I hope I
was able to help make it that for you. Keep being awesome, SDS. Together we
can do anything.

I am, as I ever was, and ever shall be,

Yours