[SDS] JMAL Nominations

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Thu Dec 1 09:25:03 EST 2016

Hi all!

As today is the first of December, I'd like to say nominations are
officially closed!

Below is the list of nominees for the JMAL position. A​​s a reminder,
elections will be during next week's GBM on
*December 7, 2016*
*@ 9PM*
*in EAS222*
*JMAL*
Kiera Dillon
Maya Golan
Luke Langener
Dana McGuire

Attached, again, is the list of the current membership of SDS. Please check
to see if your name is on it. If so, please make sure you attend next
week's GBM because we need to meet quorum to vote!!

Thanks so much for all your nominations, I hope to see you all next week!
Ayse
​
 Members
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/spreadsheets/d/16MzEOPYF4IULBRIY4MgJCbDAHmLY7AwcyJQZmtHnuPg/edit?usp=drive_web>
​
Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op 2019
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter, Assistant New Member Educator
Stevens Women in Computer Science, Public Relations