[SDS] GBM Meeting Minutes

Natalie Barillaro nbarilla at stevens.edu
Thu Jan 28 09:26:57 EST 2016

Hello my friends,

We had a great General Body Meeting last night. You can check out the
powerpoint presentation here
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Gor-qXlZStCoK-MQAQryJjsyJVr3Ej8G5Ol7t_c8cQM/edit?usp=sharing>.
If you were there, feel free to skip this email. If you missed it, here are
some things that were established:

*Auditions*
Please bring sixteen bars of something funny. It doesn't have to be an
expressly comedic song, but bring something funny into the room. Please
also bring the sheet music, or Marcus will be quite upset with you.

If this is your first time auditioning (or you need a refresher), please
take a look at these audition tips from the one and only David Zimmerman:
You can also find them on our Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/sds1910/photos/pb.185860164765094.-2207520000.1453990411./966194896731613/?type=3&theater>.
If you are auditioning this weekend, break a leg!!

*Production Side:*
Production meetings are happening. We have a set design! Life is exciting
all the time! If you have any interest in helping out backstage, for crew
calls or whatever else, please feel free to email your fearless leader and
Production Manager Ian DiGuilio. (IDiGuili at stevens.edu)

*ILLUSIONS, MICHAEL*
I'm organizing a trip to go see this free show in New Brunswick. It's free
for "Scientists who do theater," which is pretty much what we are. The name
of this show is "MASTER OF ILLUSIONS." The information is in the
powerpoint, but you can also find it here
<http://www.statetheatrenj.org/education/scientistsexploringarts.asp>! I'm
getting a group together to go. Register, and then email me (
nbarilla at stevens.edu), and I'll let you in on the sweet plans.

*Lastly,*
Come on out next weekend and support your friends in DeBaun's Workshop
Production of *A Midsummer Night's Dream*. It was established last night
that if you are a member of SDS you are my friend (no take-backs). And
friends don't let friends miss out on a hilariously good time. So I can't
wait to see you there! More information about the show, which runs on 2/5
and 2/6, can be found on the Facebook event here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/483367895167945/>.

Have an excellent rest of the week, beautiful people.

Your obedient servant,

--
N.Bar
Stevens Institute of Technology Co-op '17