[SDS] Crew Calls

Natalie Barillaro nbarilla at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 9 11:34:11 EST 2016

Incoming message from your Set/Lighting Designer (the one and only Katie
Brown):

Hello SDS!

Saturday will mark the start of Crew Calls for Avenue Q! No experience in
any sort of technical side of the theater needed. There is a lot to do
before Load In so please help if you can!

There are a variety of time slots so please sign up for the days you are
interested in on this google sheet.
<http://t.sidekickopen45.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg6445nbW4XHldq5vsYpxF7XN73Qn-Bdf8yZ_YM03?t=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1M9haqZcGLi1UPbLuDEx_6i8KWGiPOoRAj4gE3OyE3-8%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Dsharing&si=6525815899815936&pi=3d6aae53-3f85-4d47-bbff-d747c47f66a4>
The
sheet is not binding but it will help track how many hours you have put
towards the show and also gives me and Aidan who to expect on a given day.

More crew calls after load in (even over Spring Break if you are
around)will be added later so check back regularly. If you would like to be
added to the direct crew email list please contact me. If you're already on
the list you have received an email from me yesterday (if you didn't ma b!
Email me)

Thank you again and lets make a kick ass set/light plot/sound design!

*More Important Calendar Dates*:

   - 3/12- First Ad Day, 10AM. Meet in Jacobus Office
   - 3/16- General Body Meeting - 9PM. E222
   - 3/19- LOAD-IN. 10AM. Backstage.

See you around,

Natalie Barillaro
Stevens Institute of Technology Co-op '17
Computer Science Major
Vice President, Stevens Dramatic Society Spring 2016
Arts and Music Subcommittee Head, 2016
Stevens Student Ambassador, Tour Guide