[SDS] Want to be in a video for Stevens?

Natalie Barillaro nbarilla at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 16 13:18:10 EDT 2016

Sup guys,

I just got this message from Dave Zimmerman:

> Got another request for students...this time, they are looking for upwards
> of 10 students to be in the background for the Capital Campaign video,
> which will be shown the evening of May 7th for an audience of 700 guests,
> here on campus...then later it will be used online. The problem is - the
> filming is next week.
> They would need approx. 2 hours with each student, but is flexible on
> day/time. If you are interested, fill out the following, with the thought
> that 10am means "morning", and 2pm means "afternoon":
> https://doodle.com/poll/na884bvbmwbixcyf
> Check off as many dates/times as you are available - the more flexibility,
> the better.
> If you have friends that would be interested and are around for Spring
> Break, PLEASE forward this to them. Any questions, please let me know.
> Thanks in advance for your help!
> Best,
> -Dave

If you're around during Spring Break, let them know!

That's it. See you tonight, 9PM, E222!

Natalie Barillaro
Stevens Institute of Technology Co-op '17
Computer Science Major
Vice President, Stevens Dramatic Society Spring 2016
Arts and Music Subcommittee Head, 2016
Stevens Student Ambassador, Tour Guide