[SDS] Fall Show Selection 2016

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Mon May 23 17:00:32 EDT 2016

Hi everyone!

As you all know, SDS picks their fall show during the summer. We try to
pick our show as early as possible in order to allow the most time for
purchasing rights and hiring professionals. Right now we are still
discussing show options and have narrowed our search to just a few from the
many we were given. The shows in the running for SDS Fall Show 2016 are:

   -

   Metamorphoses
   -

   The 39 Steps
   -

   Rumors
   -

   Hound of the Baskervilles

   -

   Reckless
   - Arsenic & Old Lace

These options are not in preference order, but instead the order of the
list we looked at. If you have any comments, concerns, or questions about
any of the running shows or the fall show, in general, please feel free to
reach out to the E-Board! We are asking for any thoughts until next
Tuesday, May 31, 2016 which is when the E-Board will pick our top choice
and proceed with the production process.

Send those thoughts!!!

Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op '19
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter
Saks Fifth Avenue, Intern