[SDS] UPDATE RE: GBM #3

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 1 09:51:10 EDT 2016

Hi everyone!

Apologies for this, however during the E-Board meeting yesterday, we
decided to push back our third GBM until the Wednesday AFTER the show. That
means the GBM will be:

*Wednesday, November 16 @ 9PM *in *EAS 330!*

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to email
me or the rest of the E-Board.

Thanks, have a great day!

Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op '19
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter