[SDS] Meeting Minutes, Nominations, and More!

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Thu Nov 17 12:42:20 EST 2016

Hey all!

Thank you to everyone who came to the GBM last night! It was a really
productive meeting.

Attached are the GBM PowerPoint and meeting minutes (JMAL nominations,
discussion about Spring Musical & Rumors Process) for those who were unable
to make the meeting last night.

If you still would like to sign up for *Show & Tell - Take 2*, fill out this
form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfL6CzFxZMa-w_u8szN6puu0ON0daprzDOfEeW0grg9MjUYtw/viewform?c=0&w=1>
!

Also, look for another email from me where I'll be forwarding Bethany's
email regarding information for the *2017 Shakespeare Project: TWELFTH
NIGHT, or What You Will*.

*Nominations For JMAL*
Nominations for JMAL are open! If you would like to nominate yourself or
anyone else, please email me your nomination. *Nominations will close
November 30th* - one week before elections.

Please click here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16MzEOPYF4IULBRIY4MgJCbDAHmLY7AwcyJQZmtHnuPg/edit?usp=sharing>
to see a list of eligible members and current nominations. If you are not
on the sheet and think this is a mistake, please let me know ASAP.

As a reminder, the requirements to be a member of SDS, thus being eligible
to run for a position, as outlined in the constitution, are to be an
undergraduate or graduate student, have attended two (2) of the last four
(4) general body meetings, and have given at least ten hours to one of the
last three main-stage shows (Arcadia, Avenue Q, and Rumors).

*If you are nominated for JMAL, please send me your CWID!* Student Life
needs to confirm that you are academically eligible to be on an Executive
Board. Failure to send me your CWID will result in your name being taken
out of the running for JMAL.

If you are a voting member (and even if you aren't!), please remember to
come to our last GBM since we will be voting on a new JMAL then. The GBM
will be *December 7, 2016 @9PM in EAS222.*

As usual, if you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please feel
free to email the E-Board!
​
 GBM #3
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/document/d/19x7iVyH1US6UdTbF6WCMN4adK0-StxQTfT4Z7EpvRwE/edit?usp=drive_web>
​​
 GBM3.pptx
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/presentation/d/11eam59znP2MrZq4D8GypJDyCMFcfv2xQJoJpTz7smM8/edit?usp=drive_web>
​
Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op 2019
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter, Web Master
Stevens Women in Computer Science, Public Relations