[SDS] GBM & Twelfth Night

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Sat Feb 11 09:00:08 EST 2017

Hello!

*GBM Update*
This Wednesday, we will be having our second GBM of the semester! It'll be
in

*EAS 222 @ 9PM*

Please try to show up as we will be giving y'all important updates on the
semester.

*Twelfth Night*
As a reminder, the *2017 DeBaun Shakespeare Project: Twelfth Night *is this
weekend!! If you were not able to see it last night, there will be one more
performance tonight at *8PM*. Many of our alum and current SDS members are
involved in this show, so please go support them and everyone else who has
put an immense amount of work into the show!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op 2019
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter, Assistant New Member Educator
Stevens Women in Computer Science, Public Relations