[SDS] DeBaun Summer Production - PROOF - Audition Information! PLEASE READ

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 22 13:04:25 EST 2017

Dear SDSers,

I am informed by the excellent Mr. C. Russell that it is not uncommon for
Stevens actors to miss out on auditions because they didn't read audition
announcements.

So - HEAR YE, HEAR YE -

Details on auditions (*which are NEXT WEEK*) for this summer's production
at DeBaun, PROOF, can be found below. We precast last year's GHOSTS for
various reasons. This year we are NOT pre-casting, we are auditioning. All
roles are open.

*Please make an appointment with Bethany Reeves, and contact her for sides,
if interested (breeves at stevens.edu <breeves at stevens.edu>). *

By the way, we'll be offering another acting class, like last year, during
the same time frame.

Cheers,

BR