[SDS] Reminders: Drink Water, Take Your Vitamins, and Do These Things-

Julia Cahn jcahn at stevens.edu
Wed Jul 12 12:09:31 EDT 2017

Hi everyone!

Just some reminders-

1. DANCE CLASSES- We held our first class last night- Jazz taught by Gabi
Tantillo- and it was a blast! Check out our SDS Instagram @sds_1910 and our
new *Snapchat* @sds1910 for clips!

Please continue to sign up for classes using this spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1rzwTr9f1NHe34TJCeLY-vYl1OEx9n74YvnlgKzt9MdE/edit?usp=sharing>

Next week: *Contemporary*, taught by our very own Gaby Borodyansky!

2. SUMMER SHOW- *The Greek Mythology Olympiaganza* is currently in
pre-production, so there's still time to sign up to act in it!

Sign up using this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdDdgilGFkFCElS4RtlyPu5WWREbFMOn2WSyFqPPcCSEWIywg/viewform>

2.5 Also sign up to be on Production board for the fall show, *The Musical
Comedy Murders of 1940*, if you haven't already:
SM/ASM/AD/PM
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdFyZQ_YtGgqT9wWReMPyv0lPClvvvkjCahNV64bEDdM-KhNw/viewform?usp=sf_link>
Production Board
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe2oNByo24c4fFm-tM_zL4hwVTFx5ou8QKgPY1qr7rkChwqZg/viewform?usp=sf_link>

3. PROOF- Below is a reminder from Bethany Reeves about the upcoming alumni
play:

*PROOF, by David Auburn*

DeBaun, 8pm, Friday & Saturday this weekend - July 14 & 15

$2 Stevens i.d.; $5 general

*Final dress open to those who are out of town for the weekend - THURSDAY
at 7:00 (not 8:00!) *

* --  DO alert Bethany Reeves and/or Ian DiGuilio*

*With recent SDS alumni:*

Colin Gliech

Ben LaGue

Liz Lamb

Molly Molino

Lets make sure to show our family some support!

As always, feel free to contact us with any questions.

With love,

Julia