[SDS] AD-DAY TOMORROW!

Derek van Rouendal dvanroue at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 13 22:12:04 EDT 2017

Hello SDS!

Don't forget to come help us raise money by selling ads *TOMORROW (10/14)
AND NEXT SATURDAY (10/21)*! Come meet up with us *backstage of DeBaun* at
*1PM*!

For those who have no idea what I'm talking about: AD-DAY happens 2 days
every term to help us raise money for the society by selling ad space in
our playbills for our productions, this one being *The Musical Comedy
Murders of 1940*. In order to do this, we spend about 30-45 minutes walking
down Washington Street into local businesses and asking them to advertise
their businesses to our extensive audiences every night.

We will be* leaving DeBaun by 1:15PM* so please come by and help us out!
The more people that show up, the quicker it will be!

Thanks everyone,
--
*Derek van Rouendal*

Stevens Institute of Technology
Electrical Engineering 2020/21
Stevens Dramatic Society | Publicity Manager
(347) 924-4901