[SDS] Show T-Shirts & Dorm Storming [Order Form Inside]

Derek van Rouendal dvanroue at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 23 14:06:45 EDT 2017

Hello Society!

*T-Shirts:* The T-Shirts for our Fall 2017 production of *The Musical
Comedy Murders of 1940* are now available for order! Below is the link to
the Google Form which you can fill out if you would like to purchase a
shirt!

https://goo.gl/forms/PAPkZEQaWFPrM4dQ2

*This form will close THIS Sunday, October 29th at 11:59pm* so please fill
it out ASAP if you want a shirt!

The shirts will be *$10* which you can* pay in Cash, DuckBills, Venmo, or
PayPal *ONCE YOU PICK UP YOUR SHIRT**. Again, you don't have to pay until
the shirts arrive! However, if you fill out an order form, you have
confirmed that you will be paying for a shirt. If you submit the form and
change your mind, shoot us an e-mail at sds at stevens.edu BEFORE THE DEADLINE
and we can remove you from the final shirt order.

*Dorm Storming:* Dorm storming is basically going around to the dorms,
knocking on all the doors, and informing students about our FREE show,
along with giving them a little flyer with information. We will be doing
this on *Wednesday, November 8th at 2pm. *Our meeting location is TBD but
as of now, I'll say we can *meet outside of Jacobus* (or inside the lobby
depending on the weather). This year we will also be *chalking up Wittpenn
Walk and GIVING OUT FREE COOKIES *(which you can also have some of if you
come out). Special thanks to Gaby Borodyansky for the cookie idea! I will
send out another reminder about Dorm Storming as the date approaches.

Thanks everyone and remember to spread the word about the show!

Sincerely me,
Derek van Rouendal

--
*Derek van Rouendal*

Stevens Institute of Technology
Electrical Engineering 2020/21
Stevens Dramatic Society | Publicity Manager
(347) 924-4901