[SDS] Minute By Minute

Julia Cahn jcahn at stevens.edu
Sun Sep 10 15:21:03 EDT 2017

Hello beautiful people!

As promised, here are important links mentioned at Wednesday's meeting:

Tech Sign Ups <https://goo.gl/forms/Wk4ujosHxhiZjP9W2>
Whether you'd like to be on a specific tech team OR just join general crew,
please fill out the form above and we will get you on board!

Membership Events <https://goo.gl/forms/1AmSgcEtJ51QnHXy1>
Help us help YOU! We want to know what you're interested in so please check
out some of our ideas and keep submitting new ones! Free lollipops for
everyone that fills out the form and comes to the next GBM.

Don't forget about our Public drive
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BymGYY2IUMDyZTRXTnZBX2FkWlU?usp=sharing>
and
if you're new, JOIN OUR SLACK <http://sds1910.slack.com/>!

​​Here is the GBM powerpoint
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/presentation/d/1_dT1dhy6AIcscwrKh3VwQiRzDgPVhwkZACkq8qFFZm0/edit?usp=sharing>
we
went over last week

Lastly, don't forget to let us know if you are interested in Assistant
Directing or Assistant Stage Managing for the fall show!

As always, let me know if you have any questions whatsoever.

With love,
Julia

--
*Julia Cahn*

Stevens Institute of Technology
Engineering Management 2019
Stevens Dramatic Society | Vice President
Theta Phi Alpha- Gamma Chi | Sister
(845) 642-4532