[SDS] Left Behind

Julia Cahn jcahn at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 9 11:01:01 EDT 2018

 Congratulations to all on an incredible performance! As previously
announced, the show is now DEAD! But we're not ready to ~leave it behind~
just yet! Next up is the...

*POSTMORTEM MEETING*
Wednesday, April 11th
9:00PM EAS 222

This meeting is where we will discuss what went *right *and what went
*wrong *during the process in order to improve for next year!
*Note: There will be a separate Proboard postmortem. *

At this meeting we will also be opening up...

*NOMINATIONS *for the 2018-2019 Eboard!

Positions that will be available are:

*President *(Currently Charles Bethin)
*Vice President  (Currently Yours Truly)*
*Business Manager  (Currently Kevin Raleigh)*
*Publicity Manager  (Currently Derek van Rouendal)*
*Junior Member-at-Large  (Currently Emily Weeks) (Senior MAL: Kiera Dillon)*

The responsibilities of each role can be found in our *Bylaws *located in
the SDS Public Drive
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BymGYY2IUMDyZTRXTnZBX2FkWlU?usp=sharing>
!
I highly encourage anyone interested to reach out to the current Eboard
members and ask about their respective experiences.

*Eligibility: You must be a member to be nominated. Please refer to the
Membership spreadsheet located in the Public drive. If you believe there is
an error in your records, or if you have any other questions regarding the
spreadsheet, please let me know! *

Nominations will be open for *2 weeks *following Wednesday's meeting,
during which time you can nominate or drop.
Elections will be held on *Society Day, April 25th at 9pm*. Details about
elections to be sent at a later time.

Please feel free to respond with any questions or funny animal videos
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0UAIIWdevg> you might have.

Much love,
Julia

--
*Julia Cahn*

Stevens Institute of Technology
Engineering Management 2019
Stevens Dramatic Society | Vice President
McKinsey & Company | Enterprise Architecture Intern
(845) 642-4532