[SDS] Goodbye Until Tomorrow

Julia Cahn jcahn at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 26 18:53:44 EDT 2018

Dear SDS,

It is with a heavy heart that I send my last email as your Vice President.
You have all made this an amazing experience for me and I will miss it
immensely. I sincerely hope you have enjoyed every handcrafted email and
subject line over the year.

*I have attached a PowerPoint presentation containing pictures of all of my
favorite moments as VP... take a look!*

*[image: Google Slides]Best of 2017-2018 Eboard
<https://docs.google.com/open?id=1-74mkWyPMk_s54Me8qfbfYid1I2f5GiwDPrdAbhC-1k>*

Please cheer me up by sending sloth pictures one last time. I love you all. See
your new (and hopefully improved) Eboard below:

*2018-2019 Eboard*
*President*
Emily Weeks
*Vice President*
Kiera Dillon
*Business Manager*
Amanda Atzil
*Publicity Manager*
Derek van Rouendal
*Senior Member-at-Large*
Christine Geiser
*Junior Member-at-Large*
Dan Cesare

Goodbye... for now ❤

Love always,
Julia

--
*Julia Cahn*

Stevens Institute of Technology
Engineering Management 2019
Stevens Dramatic Society | Vice President
McKinsey & Company | Enterprise Architecture Intern
(845) 642-4532