[SDS] Peter and the Starcatcher Update

Kiera Dillon kdillon at stevens.edu
Mon Aug 13 23:06:42 EDT 2018

Hey everyone!

The semester is quickly approaching and it is almost time to start another crazy season of theatre!

Our first GBM of the semester will be September 5th at 9pm in EAS 222. We will be going over a lot of information for the semester at this meeting, including Fall Play Auditions, general crew, society events, membership, and more. Please make sure to attend so you don’t miss out on anything!

We are excited to open up applications for the Production Board for Peter and the Starcatcher. If you are interested in applying to become a designer, co-designer, or assistant, please fill out this form <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScatHeeQEOSAfNCia9gCeJ5cXb68W4VP3Ek1kTHHXgAulE83Q/viewform?usp=sf_link>. We are also searching for an Assistant Director and an Assistant Stage Manager. Anyone interested in these positions should fill out this form <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdfdbauNk851A9h5btirbX4nSM_-htxa56gBAy-y6gyuutcNw/viewform?usp=sf_link>.

Finally, the cast and crew of our summer show All in the Timing have been working very hard, so make sure to come support them and see the show: August 31st and September 1st at 8pm in DeBaun Auditorium!

Enjoy the rest of your summer and see you soon!
Kiera
--
Kiera Dillon
Stevens Institute of Technology