[SDS] Information Age of Hysteria

Julia Cahn jcahn at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 7 09:12:07 EST 2018

Hello, everyone!

Lots of exciting information in this email so be sure to give it a read:

*Cast Announcement*

We are thrilled to announce the cast of this semester's musical, Spring
Awakening:

Wendla - Abby Hulse
Ilse - Carissa Greene
Martha - Kiera Dillon
Thea - Julia Cahn
Anna - Dana McGuire

Frau Bergman (and others) - Amanda Atzil
Frau Gabor (and others) - Michelle Yip
Fraulein Knuppeldick (and others) - Ally Tierney

Melchior - Clay Lundgren
Moritz - Derek van Rouendal
Hanschen - Garrett Horwatch
Ernst - Sean Karg
Georg - Ian DiGuilio
Otto - Derek Petti

Dan Cesare - Herr Gabor + Schmidt + Others
Coleton Leach - Herr Steifel + Headmaster Knockenbruch + Others
Nathan Moore - Father Kaulbach + Doctor Von Brausepulver + Other

*GBM 2- Headshots & Resumes*

We will be having our second GBM on *Wednesday, February 14th at 9:00pm in
EAS 222*

Join us for not only SDS updates, but also to *get your headshot taken *AND
to create your own* theatrical resume! *This new event will prove useful
for everyone who attends, regardless of your role in theatre- it's one you
definitely don't want to miss.

*Bowling & Show Tunes*

Speaking of events you won't want to miss...

SDS will be hosting a night of* Bowling and Show Tunes*! Come to the
bowling alley in the basement of Howe on *Friday, February 16th at 7:30pm* and
bowl with us while jamming out to your favorite cast albums! And, of
course, food will be provided!

*Macbeth*

Come support your fellow SDS members in this year's production of Macbeth-
this* Friday (2/9) and Saturday (2/10) at 8:00pm in Debaun Auditorium! *Sword
fights, magic, and murder- this show has it all! The cast and crew has been
working very hard to put together their twist on this classic show and all
support will be appreciated.

*T-Shirt Form*

Lastly, see below for a message from Derek about T-shirts:

If you would like to purchase an SDS T-shirt for $15 (the special pre-order
price), please fill out the form below before 11:59pm on February 14th
(which is also conveniently GBM #2)!

*Shirts will be distributed during GBM #3 on March 21st*

The Form:
https://goo.gl/forms/4gFNUt4ZUgpaQAyF3

The Shirt:

[image: Inline image 1]

I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to the Spring semester, and I
can't wait to see you all soon!

Love,
Julia

--
*Julia Cahn*

Stevens Institute of Technology
Engineering Management 2019
Stevens Dramatic Society | Vice President
McKinsey & Company | Enterprise Architecture Intern
(845) 642-4532