[SDS] Summer Show!

Kiera Dillon kdillon at stevens.edu
Tue Jul 3 17:45:25 EDT 2018

Hey everyone!

Hope you are all having AMAZING summers so far! We have some very exciting things happening soon and are exciting to kick SDS back into gear!

Firstly, the Eboard has selected our 3rd Annual Summer Show!

Our very own Dan Cesare will be directing All in the Timing by David Ives. This is a collection of short one-acts, including “Sure Thing,” “Word, Words, Words,” and many more. You can find more information about the show here <https://www.dramatists.com/cgi-bin/db/single.asp?key=30>.
Meet the production team:

Producer/Production Manager: Derek van Rouendal
Assistant Production Manager: Christine Geiser
Director: Dan Cesar
Costume/Props/Set Coordinator: Emily Weeks
Tech: Kiera Dillon

HOW TO GET INVOLVED

This show is open to all to all rising sophomores, juniors, seniors, and 2018 graduates!
Please fill out this form <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeN2Uo_4QV5SlNs-lIqUVD71fJmRD-6kaJrW-Gk5elOu7t9OQ/viewform?usp=sf_link> to join the production so we can welcome you to the team and send some more information! The form will close on Wednesday, July 18th so please fill it out ASAP! We are so excited to work on this show and hope you are too!

Other Things

If you are in the Hoboken area this summer, there are great opportunities to support your fellow SDS members and SDS alumni! Come out for the Scene Study Presentations <https://www.facebook.com/events/2002074913197869/> at Debaun Auditorium this weekend and production of The Glass Menagerie <https://www.facebook.com/events/588926634828081/> by Tennessee Williams next weekend!

TLDR;
Summer Show Signups <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeN2Uo_4QV5SlNs-lIqUVD71fJmRD-6kaJrW-Gk5elOu7t9OQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
Scene Study Presentations <https://www.facebook.com/events/2002074913197869/> this weekend
The Glass Menagerie <https://www.facebook.com/events/588926634828081/> next weekend

If you have any questions at all, feel free to shoot me an email. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
--
Kiera Dillon
Stevens Institute of Technology