[SDS] LOAD IN!

Emily Weeks eweeks at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 19 12:01:01 EDT 2018

Hello everyone! I hope you all enjoyed your spring break but now that we're
back at school its everyone's favorite time of the semester... LOAD IN!!!

Coleton and I, the master carpenters, are looking for help on Wednesday
night from 9- midnight and Thursday all day in the theater! Anyone can come
help out any time you're available for as long as you like! No experience
necessary, just come wearing work clothes and be ready to help with set
construction. Don't worry we have gloves and safety goggles for everyone.
If you have any questions contact me, Emily Weeks, or Coleton Leach!

See ya Wednesday!

Thanks a bunch,
Emily Weeks