[SDS] Fwd: Invitation - "The Last Five Years"

Kiera Dillon kdillon at stevens.edu
Thu May 10 19:46:37 EDT 2018

Hey all!

Please see below for an announcement from Bethany about the production of The Last Five Years running in DeBaun this weekend, and do your best to support your fellow SDS members!

Additionally, stay tuned for information regarding SDS over the summer and ways you can get involved if you’re around Hoboken. More soon!

--
Kiera Dillon
Stevens Institute of Technology