[SDS] GBM #3, Yearbook Photo, Events!

Kiera Dillon kdillon at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 15 15:10:14 EDT 2018

Hello all -

I have a lot of important and exciting information for you so PLEASE read!

General Body Meeting
GBM #3 will be on Wednesday October 24th at 9pm in EAS 222!

Yearbook Photo
SDS will be taking a yearbook photo this Wednesday (10/17) at 10:57 in Bissinger! More information is below. Please note that a bunch of us will be coming from rehearsal so if you show up and we aren’t there, hang tight. Feel free to wear any SDS gear that you own!

Take a Load-Off Before Load-In!
Come by Babbio 210 at 9pm on 10/26 for some relaxation and de-stressing. We will be doing Face-masks, eating FREE FOOD, listening to music, and decompressing from Midterms so that we are energized and ready to go for Load-In on 10/27! Feel free to stop in briefly or hang the whole time. Dress code is PJs (Onesies are encouraged!)

General Crew/Running Crew
If you would like to be involved with Crew this semester, there are lots of opportunities! If you are available to be at rehearsals and performances for Peter and the Starcatcher and would like to be directly involved in the production (think: Stage Crew), please fill out this form <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfwLLbrqPbQpTqShil7de0HcJWvdevyOTQRo1MKu70yZcZNTA/viewform>.

If you would just like to take part in more general crew work (think: crew-calls, load-in), please fill out this form <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdjo8VsqCubI8hj7rIurShT5zZKszNYHN7-ic8n0mAjll00lQ/viewform>.

Other
Auditions for this year’s Shakespeare Project are on 11/13. Email breeves at stevens.edu <mailto:breeves at stevens.edu> for audition sides.
Andy Mientus will be doing a book signing and Q&A at MST tomorrow night! (10/16).
See my previous emails for more information.

I think that’s it for now! As always, keep an eye on the slack for details and last minute changes with any of these! Good luck with Midterms and we hope to see you at some of our upcoming events!
--
Kiera Dillon
Stevens Institute of Technology