[SDS] BROADWAY SHOW TRIP TICKETS TODAY!

Kiera Dillon kdillon at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 31 12:22:01 EDT 2018

Hi everyone!

SDS is going to see The Prom on Broadway on November 18th at 3pm! If you would like to join us, the form goes live on DuckLink TODAY at 3:30 pm. Tickets are FULLY SUBSIDIZED and will be distributed on a first come-first serve basis.

The form will appear on our DuckLink page <https://stevens.campuslabs.com/engage/organization/stevens-dramatic-society> once it is live. (Don’t freak out if you can’t see it right away, sometimes DuckLink is finicky). Good luck signing up!

Additionally, we still need more Ushers for Peter and the Starcatcher! If you are interested, please fill out this form <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfw4h4KHHK74OcrO8wdOg0dYkZUjcFyBCV3HD_YQVezhZ4VuQ/viewform> by Saturday.

Happy Halloween!
--
Kiera Dillon
Stevens Institute of Technology