[SDS] Nightdrive ALIEN NATION

Kiera Dillon kdillon at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 20 16:00:10 EDT 2018

Hi again,

Hearing from me again so soon? Its because there are more upcoming events and opportunities!

For anyone that remembers our director from last fall, Skylar Fox, his theatre company has a show running late September - early October! If we get a group of Stevens students to go together, we can get $15 tickets! Some SDS members have been working on this show as well, so definitely try to come out and support it!

Please "RSVP" on this from ASAP if you would like to go so that we can pick a date!

More information on the show below!

----------------------------
Nightdrive presents

Coming to The Paradise Factory (64 E. 4th St.)
September 22 - October 6

Alien Nation is a live, immersive alien movie about a group of college seniors who might be terrible people, and the race of aliens that invade their bodies to make them better. Running from the FBI, who are coming to neutralize the extraterrestrial threat, these kids are forced to reckon with what it means to change, to outgrow and be outgrown by those you love, and to try to be a better human being. Complete with an original film score, dancing, stage magic, practical effects, a 360 degree set design, and more, Alien Nation casts and recasts its audience as extras in a wild, funny, theatrical thriller tinged with existential regret.

More information: nightdrive.org/aliennation
Tickets: nightdrive.org/tickets

TLDR; Lets go see this show together!

--
Kiera Dillon