[SDS] Drowsy Applications

Kiera Dillon kdillon at stevens.edu
Sun Jan 6 01:51:08 EST 2019

Hi all!

As promised, I have some more information for you about The Drowsy Chaperone! The eboard is excited to welcome back our lovely and trusty Shawna Hawkins as Stage Manager and Marcus Baker as Musical Director for the spring musical. We are narrowing down our applicants for Director and will be announcing that as soon as a decision is made.

We would like to officially open up applications for the Production Board <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1h72eibYja_Vau3d8RnZicnYuqxqfpny-5Eig0nLCdpM/viewform?edit_requested=true> and for AD/ASM/PM <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1z5xjF2GzY1XIyko5Vd-kYpJFnlG0qlJMEZk23ggWHjA/viewform?edit_requested=true>.  You may notice the applications are different from previous semesters. We hope and believe that these changes will allow us to put together the best team possible in a fair and efficient manner! Additionally, we request that every applicant take a minute to fill out this conflict sheet <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FKHR3zC0eBg5hZlB8k3EzGBr39DVB0kef8pD42syquk/edit?usp=sharing> for the coming semester.

(Please put a lot of thought into these applications, as we will put a lot of thought into our decisions).

Happy New Year!
Kiera & the EBoard :)
--
Kiera Dillon