[SDS] GBM #1 (1/30)

Kiera Dillon kdillon at stevens.edu
Fri Jan 25 13:33:31 EST 2019

Hey y’all,

We are excited to get the ball rolling on all things SDS this semester! Please join us this Wednesday (1/30) at 9pm in EAS 222 for our first General Body Meeting. There are so so many fun things to announce and discuss at this meeting and we really hope to see all of your beautiful faces in attendance!

Additionally, a full schedule of meetings this semester can be found below!

GBM #1 - Wednesday, January 30th at 9pm in EAS 222
GBM #2 - Wednesday, February 27th at 9pm in EAS 222
GBM #3 - Wednesday, March 27th at 9pm in EAS 222
Show Wrap Up - Wednesday, April 10th at 9pm in EAS 222
Society Day - Wednesday, April 24th at 9pm in EAS 222

(And before you attack me, yes, audition information will be sent out today)

Best,
Kiera

--
Kiera Dillon