[SDS] I Hate Shakespeare! Cast List

Mathieu Nagle mnagle at stevens.edu
Mon Jul 29 20:46:00 EDT 2019

Hello everyone!

I am proud to announce the cast list for SDS's Summer play, I Hate Shakespeare!

THE CAST
Elizabeth Bottoni - Narrator/Lady Macbeth
Kyle Castillo - British Literary Historian/TV Man/Macduff/Jim Lange
Jie Dai - Emcee/Fleance
Garrett Horwath - Ophelia/Laertes/Ted/Banquo/Romeo
Abigail Hulse - Traditional Juliet/Puck
Alexander Markoulis - Othello/Dick/Bill Shakespeare/Paris
Monica Moser - Cheerleader/Lady Anne/Desdemona/Duncan
Simon Pepa -Claudius/Polonius/Iago/Director/Bob
Derek Petti - Hamlet/Messenger
Brandon Seidman - Unhappy Person/Ghost/Cow
James Sloat - Richard/Timon/Spirit/Antony
Emily Tyler - Gertrude/King/Witch/Miss Purdie
Derek van Rouendal - Jerry Springer/Macbeth/Burbage
Emily Weeks - Modern Juliet/Sheila/Murderer/Juliet (Dating Game)

Congratulations to the cast!

Mathieu Nagle
Stevens Institute of Technology
Software Engineering, '22