[SDS] Updates on Fall Play Selection (and other Society Updates)

Abigail Hulse ahulse at stevens.edu
Sat Jun 1 22:35:22 EDT 2019

Hey everyone,

We've got some exciting updates for you all (and lots of forms to fill
out)!

*Fall Play*
Thank you all for submitting suggestions for the Fall Play! Based on all of
your suggestions, we have narrowed the options down to the following (in no
particular order):

   - *Night Watch* by Lucille Fletcher
   - *The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time *by Mark Haddon
   - *Agatha Christie's Murder on the Orient Express* by Ken Ludwig, Agatha
   Christie
   - *She Kills Monsters* by Qui Nguyen
   - *And Then There Were None* by Agatha Christie

We'd like to keep you all as involved as possible in the selection process,
so we've created *this form*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBr1Tj2iVS_SQWkRB9Ec1zh_GF3UlAaciQclQHBJohMFW8Pg/viewform?usp=sf_link>
for
you to give your input on these options. Please do your research on these
shows and *let us know which show you think would be the best fit for
SDS!* We'd
really appreciate your feedback! *Please fill out this form ASAP!* We plan
to choose the show within the next week.

*Other Updates*
If you're a *recent graduate *and you'd like to be added to our *Alumni
Newsletter,* or if you'd like to be *removed from our mailing list*, fill
out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScalOAr1xyyO6Bm39knfPBTcQKylMnKjEPByoTyFUM4UDmO6w/viewform?usp=sf_link>
.

Lastly, I'll be including this feedback form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdOsvWBqznlydTDWfTUwQH38ZPqKmtavlY91m2rL3AXjxM1dQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
with
every email from now on. If you have any suggestions for the EBoard, ideas
for events, or just something you want to let us know, please fill out this
form! Your feedback is always appreciated :)

As always, if you have any questions, please reach out to sds at stevens.edu.

Stay tuned for more updates on the Summer Show!
Abby ❤

tl;dr: Give us feedback on Fall Play options, and fill out these forms:
Fall Play Selection 2019 Feedback
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBr1Tj2iVS_SQWkRB9Ec1zh_GF3UlAaciQclQHBJohMFW8Pg/viewform?usp=sf_link>
Mailing List Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScalOAr1xyyO6Bm39knfPBTcQKylMnKjEPByoTyFUM4UDmO6w/viewform?usp=sf_link>
Feedback Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdOsvWBqznlydTDWfTUwQH38ZPqKmtavlY91m2rL3AXjxM1dQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>

*Abigail Hulse*
Stevens Institute of Technology
Chemical Biology '20
Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President
ΘΦA - Gamma Chi Chapter