[SDS] Fall Play Announcement!!!

Abigail Hulse ahulse at stevens.edu
Wed Jun 19 12:43:17 EDT 2019

Hey everyone!!

Thank you to everyone who suggested fall plays and filled out our feedback
form! After lots of deliberation, we've got some huge news for you!!

We're thrilled to announce that the 2019 Fall Play will be:

*Agatha Christie's Murder on the Orient Express *adapted by Ken Ludwig!

About the show: *"Just after midnight, a snowdrift stops the Orient Express
in its tracks. The luxurious train is surprisingly full for the time of the
year, but by the morning it is one passenger fewer. An American tycoon lies
dead in his compartment, stabbed a dozen times, his door locked from the
inside. Isolated and with a killer in their midst, detective Hercule Poirot
must identify the murderer – in case he or she decides to strike again."*

The performances will be:

   - Thursday, November 7 at 9pm
   - Friday, November 8 at 8pm
   - Saturday, November 9 at 2pm and 8pm

Since we will be starting the hiring process for professionals soon, we
invite you to fill out *this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7SqQY7vKAWTOM4W6ecqgYN2C5iuPXa7qlt0SPb26Bk86Lgw/viewform?usp=sf_link>*
if
you have any *questions you'd like us to ask the professionals during
interviews.*

Additionally, we are opening up the *applications for Production Manager,
Assistant Stage Manager, Assistant Director, and Production Board. *If
you'd like to apply for PM/ASM/AD, fill out *this form*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScUk5SHVydTfQEnKAjHGLgPGGu4Lls_CLHVAVrlDVZlrKOsrQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>.
If
you'd like to apply for Production Board, fill out *this form*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeTtWETQmk-Y5kqQLbMSEwrvWCDEUTpBi1ZycdVFXaMUuhxIQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
.
Both forms will close* August 1**. *We are selecting these positions
earlier on this year to give extra time to prepare before the semester
starts.

As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please reach
out to sds at stevens.edu.

With love,
Abby ❤

tl:dr; Get hyped for *Agatha Christie's Murder on the Orient Express!!!*
Questions for Professionals Interviews
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7SqQY7vKAWTOM4W6ecqgYN2C5iuPXa7qlt0SPb26Bk86Lgw/viewform?usp=sf_link>
Murder on the Orient Express PM/ASM/AD Application
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScUk5SHVydTfQEnKAjHGLgPGGu4Lls_CLHVAVrlDVZlrKOsrQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
(Closes
August 1)
Murder on the Orient Express Production Board Application
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeTtWETQmk-Y5kqQLbMSEwrvWCDEUTpBi1ZycdVFXaMUuhxIQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
(Closes
August 1)
Society Feedback Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdOsvWBqznlydTDWfTUwQH38ZPqKmtavlY91m2rL3AXjxM1dQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>

*Abigail Hulse*
Stevens Institute of Technology
Chemical Biology '20
Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President
ΘΦA - Gamma Chi Chapter