[SDS] Drowsy Usher and House Manager Sign Ups

Kiera Dillon kdillon at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 28 13:29:48 EDT 2019

Hello!

Have you been hearing a lot about The Drowsy Chaperone? Still haven’t found a way to get involved? Maybe you’re just bored and need something to do next weekend? Well guess what? I have the perfect opportunity for you!

SDS is looking for Ushers and a House Manager for our performances of The Drowsy Chaperone.

The Show Runs:
Thursday, April 4th @ 9pm
Friday, April 5th @ 8pm
Saturday, April 6th @ 2pm
Saturday, April 6th @8pm

You don’t have to be available for every performance to Usher! Just check off which performances you can work on the form below.

Signup here <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeE0sJJedD6aWwz-CI4pZOtcNUWw3E1bCn4Qn_9eWeY0Cfi7w/viewform>!

Best,
Kiera
--